Friday, December 07, 2007

Cutting-Edge Education

Welcome to my Friday newsletter - Rheavings!

This issue features:
Joel Comm’s 7 Day special is Almost Over!
How to hook up with us
Writing for the Web Class deadline approaching
Entrepreneurs at home moves
Grab Our Ebooks Before the Deadline!
Eat Healthy, Live Longer
Rheas Proteges Special
More Encouragement Is Coming!


Homeschool Dad Produces Cutting-Edge Education

Joel Comm is one of my best friends. He’s a homeschool dad and Christian who just released a remarkable training program just last week called the Secret Classroom!
If you recall, he spoke at our Entrepreneur Days conference in Atlanta last August and at both events in 2006.

Well, Secret Classroom is the teaching and a peek behind the scenes of his reality show, “The Next Internet Millionaire.”

And it’s only available for 4 more days!

The teachers were top-notch! (and are some of my best friends!)
* Mark Joyner – we’re interviewing him Monday night for the Proteges!
* Armand Morin – my mentor for the past 4 years
* Perry Marshall – a hs dad and Google Adwords expert
* Ray Edwards – one of my best buds, who also spoke at Entrepreneur Days in August
* Jeff Walker – I helped him produce his Product Launch Live Workshop earlier this year
* Michael Koenigs – spoke at our Affiliate Marketing Conference in April and blew us away

Through Wednesday night, Joel is offering the entire teaching in a 12 DVD home-study course with a workbook that covers it all!

You also get all 13 episodes of The Next Internet Millionaire on DVD.
Joel’s course provides the tools you need to create a successful online business.

This is real education:
http://www.rheaperry.com/secretclassroom/

This is how you bring your dad home:
http://www.rheaperry.com/secretclassroom/

If you’re serious, get it.


************
Join Us!

We have more projects going on than a squirrel has walnuts. To keep up with us, just enter your name and email address in the box at the left.

************

Writing for the Web Class Deadline Approaching

The deadline for our Writing for the Web class is midnight, Sunday, December 30. But don’t wait till then to register; the class is filling up!

Plus, the early birds who registered have already started receiving their training!

I desperately need writers and editors for our transcription company. So in January and February, I’ll be teaching a class on how to turn transcripts into ebooks and how to write marketing pieces for the web.

If you want to write from home, learn more about our class here:
http://www.EducatingforSuccess.com/webwriter


************
Yahoo! Group Moving!

The Yahoo! Group that started all this – Entrepreneurs at Home – is moving. Learn more this Tuesday night when I interview my new Best Friend, Sharyn Law-Davis from Australia.
Learn how Down South meets Down Under to make our projects even better – AND international!

The call is Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 9 PM Eastern Time.

The number to call is 605-475-4150

The passcode is 42037#

Don’t miss meeting my Aussie Geekess!

************


Eat Healthy, Live Longer!

http://www.healthyfoodforhealthyliving.com/

Did you see that interview Diane Sawyer did with the lady who had lost 500 pounds on Good Morning America? Her sister gave her a computer and because she got involved with online discussion groups, she lost 500 pounds!

If you are ready to make a New Year’s resolution about the diet at your house, we have an exciting new community just for you! And the video of that story is there for you to watch.
Drop in at my good friend Dawn Vezie’s online community to learn all you can about eating healthy in a fast-paced society.

She’s an expert!

************

Deadline on Our 3 e-Books is Approaching!

If you haven’t gotten your copies of our 3 ebooks yet, you can still get 20 years’ worth of the lessons we’ve learned about how to raise your kids to be entrepreneurs until Midnight, Sunday, December 30th.

After that, they’re going in ClickBank at a regular price. This special is only available to our regular subscribers.

Titles Are:
“Educating for Success: Developing the Mindset of an Entrepreneur”
“10 Things This Mama Taught Her Kids about Having Their Own Businesses”
“How to Start a Business with Nothing but an Email Address”

Grab your copies here today before it’s too late:
http://www.EducatingforSuccess.com/ebooks

************

Deadline Approaching on the Protégé Special!

Until midnight, Sunday Dec. 23, you can join our Protégé Program for just $497 down and not $147 but $97/ month.

Plus, you will get the same 3 Month Special that our current members are getting!

For 3 months, from December through the end of February, you can participate in 4 Membership Sites that provide real living education at no cost!

They are:
BasicAccountingForSmallBusiness.com
SteppingThroughGrief.com
MarriagePrepOnline.com
HealthyFoodForHealthyLiving.com

If you are ready to do something different with your life, we can help!

Learn more about our family mentoring program at http://www.rheasproteges.com/

************

More Encouragement is Coming!

As I look back over 2007 and think about what my family has accomplished in this year, I am amazed at how God has worked in our lives.

My daughter had a baby. My daughter-in-law is due in January.

My kids are building a house together with Drew.

God has put me smack dab in the middle of the Internet millionaires, the very guys who are directly the small business side of the Internet.

And most of them create their wealth in their spare bedrooms!

Personally, I think that is the way it should be! I think God intended for the home to be the center of everything – hospitality, church, and civic activities.

Good government starts at home. Good business should too.

If you are stuck in a rut, analyze your life and ask yourself what you could be doing differently.

If things aren’t like you’d like for them to be, give your discontentment to the Lord.
Tell him you aren’t content. Ask Him to put contentment inside of you. Once it’s there, decide you will do what you have to do to change your circumstances so that you can live life abundantly instead.

It’s okay to have more than enough to get by. It’s okay to bless others out of your abundance.
Have faith that God is for you, not against you. And have faith that your life CAN change. God will do His part; and you have to do yours. Ask Him what it is.

Watch for an email from me next Wednesday that will tell you more about 2007. It’s been an amazing year!

So many books, so little time...
Rhea!
who hopes you seriously consider getting Joel’s Secret Classroom

P.S. Always feel free to forward our notes of encouragement on to others if you’d like. Hey, this is the Internet! Tell your friends!

P.P.S. Watch for more encouragement next Friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very interested in the information you have to share with us...one thing is undermining my trust in someone I don't know. Why do you keep calling many of your internet/business peers your best friend or best bud or new best friend? Seems strange for a grown woman to regularly throw that in professional correspondence. OK, I am done with my (hopefully) constructive criticism.
Thank you,
Krissi Wyss

Rhea! said...

I call these guys my "best friends" because that's a term that has become part of our branding. When we had the first event at my house years ago, I accidentally introduced each of the 6 speakers there as my "Best Friends." It became a joke.

Now we have T shirts that say, "Rhea's Best Friend."

I mentioned that here because I actually know these guys personally. I have been to several Internet marketing conferences in the past five years where they have been.

I want you to know you can trust them. You never know who someone you've heard about on the Internet really is in real life. If you're going to spend money on a course I recommend, you may want to know more about them. It's basically for credibility.

I hope that helps!

Thanks for writing!

Rhea!

Unknown said...

That makes more sense, now that you have explained it. Since I don't really know you, it is your credibility that was coming into question in my mind. Others may have caught onto that, but since my acquaintance with your business is quite casual, I had not caught on. Anyway, thanks for explaining. Now I can read your info and get a little laugh, too, at all of your "best friends".