Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Small Biz Event

Hey,

I just got a note from one of my favorite people in the
world, Tim Knox, who just announced that he is hosting
his last small business boot camp for 2007!

He has a limited number of seats left and when you see
what his guest experts will be teaching, you’ll want to
be there.

Tim is teaching How to Start and Run Your Own Small Business.

Another one of my Best Friends, Paul Finley, will be
teaching How to Combine Sales & Marketing for Maximum Results.

If you missed meeting Mike Enos at our conference in
August, he’ll be there, too, teaching you How to Use
eBay to Drive Traffic.

And that’s just the beginning! There’s so much more!

So if you want to learn the basics of creating a successful
business, plan to hang out in my neck of the woods –
Huntsville, Alabama - on Saturday and Sunday,
November 10 and 11,to spend a few days with Tim Knox and his friends.

Here’s where you can learn more about it:
http://www.TimsEvent.RheaPerry.com

I hope to see you there!

So many books, so little time...

Rhea!
who has a secret to tell you next Tuesday night!

Don’t miss my call!
I’ll send details soon!

http://www.TimsEvent.RheaPerry.com

No comments: