Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Contest and a Mindset

Hey,

You’ve heard our story of how my oldest son Drew became a real estate investor at age 18 and brought his dad home from corporate America in just a few years.

(By the way, he and Carol are expecting in January! Yahoo!)

Well, in my spare time, I’ve finally gotten around to recording how we developed an entrepreneurial mindset focused on serving God and others instead of ourselves and what I teach the kids about all that.

I’ve also written down how we got started online with nothing but a computer and how anyone can do what we’ve done.

And there’s one more thing.

We’re hosting a contest this year that you definitely want to hear about!

I’ll be on the phone this Tuesday night, Oct. 23 at 9 PM Eastern and I want you to join me so I can tell you all about what’s happening at our house.

The number to call is: 605-475-4150

The pass code is: 42037#

If you are ready to take home education to the next level or if you are ready to change your job situation, mark your calendar now and don’t miss this call!

I’ll talk to you Tuesday night!

So many books, so little time…

Rhea!
who loves encouraging you every Tuesday night!

Just wait till you see what we’ve got planned for you in November!

No comments: