Saturday, January 19, 2008

Learn Internet Marketing from the Best

Welcome to my Friday newsletter!

This issue features:
Learn Internet Marketing the Easiest Way
Info for Call on Rehabbing Houses
The Book I Told You About
Stay in Touch!
Armand’s eBook Blog
Our Real Estate Live Event is Coming Soon!
We’re Getting a Baby!

************

Learn Internet Marketing the Easiest Way

My mentor, Armand Morin, has just released the most comprehensive course on marketing on the Internet that has ever been created.

I hope you got a free copy of his eBook that I sent you last week. It lays a foundation that he continues in his course.

Several people wrote to tell me how much they appreciated it.

Well, his new course contains 54 hours of free videos, thousands of
downloads and 900 pages of content covering everything you need to know to operate a successful business onlines.

The course is called Internet Marketing Explained and is the most
comprehensive course available.

So if you are serious about learning how to market on the Internet,
this is what you need to get started.

Learn more here: http://internetmarketingexplained.com/x.php?af=233145


************

Learn to Renovate Houses

If you missed my call with hs dad and real estate investor Steve Faulkner last Tuesday night, you can listen to it on his new site:
http://www.HowToRenovateHouses.com

If you’re looking for real education to learn rehabbing, this is it!

************

The Book I Told You About

Remember the book I have been telling you about? Well, it was
released this week!

“Your Internet Cash Machine, The Insiders’ Guide to
Making Big Money, Fast!” by Joe Vitale and Jillian Coleman
Wheeler, offers thousands of dollars worth of bonuses!

Here’s where to get your copy!
www.YourInternetCashMachine.com/bonus.htm


************

Stay in Touch!

To make sure you don’t miss the news about our current projects, enter your name and email address in the box at the left.

************

Armand’s eBook and Blog

If you didn’t get your copy of his eBook that I sent you last week,
you can still get a copy at my blog:
http://www.AnObviousTruthBlog.com

Feel free to leave a comment.

************

Everything You Need to Know About Real Estate
You Can Learn in Huntsville, Alabama in April

Particular areas of real estate are more profitable than others.
We’ll have the best of the best in Huntsville on April 11-13, 2008.

Don’t forget to bring the kids and plan to spend an extra day
at the Space and Rocket center down the road.

Details are coming soon!

************

We’re Getting a Baby!

Carol , my oldest son Drew’s wife, is due to have their first baby this week and I can’t wait!
They’re hoping for a boy but will be happy either way.

My oldest daughter was just here this morning with her 2-month old baby who is starting to coo and smile.

I think babies are so wonderful!

When I look at the face of my granddaughter, I just marvel at this creation that looks so much like her parents. There’s just nothing like it in all the world.

When I was down at the creek a few months ago, the Lord spoke to me
and told me to tell you something.

Basically he said, “When I look at my children, I adore them like a newborn baby.”

Too often, we feel like God doesn’t care about us.
We think He’s “out there somewhere” and we’re just toughing life out here by ourselves.

Well, that’s just not true. It can’t be.

When you look at the whole process of birth, you are experiencing a miracle.

When you look you at the face of a baby, you are glimpsing the work of God.

And that’s how God looks at us. He loves us. He wants the best for us. He wants us to look to Him for everything just like a baby looks to his mother.

If you are in a hard place, realize this.

God really does love you.

He really is taking care of you even though you don’t always feel it.

Look to Him to guide and direct you and to help you find that one single purpose in life that you were put here to fulfill.

And when you find it, you will find contentment in the work of your hands.

And you will know that He loves you.

Just like a brand new baby.

So many books, so little time...
Rhea!
who can’t wait for the full moon (the day I’m convinced our new baby will arrive!)

P.S. You are welcome to forward this note to your friends.
P.P.S. Watch for more news next Friday!

No comments: