Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Meet Simon Leung from Google TONIGHT

Simon Leung knows how to drive traffic to your site.

He worked for Google until he retired last year at the age of 26.

Tonight, I want to introduce you to Simon on the phone.

Listen to Simon's story:"In May, 2003, I was one of two people to start
the Google AdWords Optimization Team, and
instantly became a leading member, contributor,trainer and
quality reviewer of one of the highestperforming groups in
AdWords ever since."

Recognized as a resource both externally and internally,
I worked with 100s of advertisers with all kinds of
problems and successfully helped them achieve their
advertising goals.

"During the next 3+ years, I continued
to improve upon the performance of 1000s of accounts and
even createdtons of new campaigns for clients from scratch.
I tested and developed countless strategies with my team and know
the insides as to what techniques produce results."

I started working at Google before most people even knew you can advertise on it.
I have brought 1000s of new,targeted visitors to my clients' websites and cut their
advertising costs in half literally overnight."

Tonight, Simon is going to tell you about what he knows.

Here's the info:

Tuesday, April 3rd at 9 PM Eastern (6 PM PST)

The number to call: 605-725-1900

The passcode is 58718#

And if you'd like to meet Simon in person, join us at our Basic
Internet marketing conference, the Affiliate Marketing
Conference in Nashville in just two weeks!

It's not too late to join us! Make sure you bring your teens!

I'll talk to you soon!

So many books, so little time…
Rhea!
who is sure you'll love meeting this guy!

Here's where to learn more:
http://www.AffiliateMarketingConference.com

No comments: