Friday, January 19, 2007

Want to Learn How to Create a Website?

If you want to learn to build a web site, the fastest way to do that is to learn from someone who already knows how.

But not every technical person understands the marketing side of building a website.

So finding a mentor is an important thing. After all, you become like your teacher.

I’ve been working with my tech advisor for almost two years now, and she’s continued updating her education by learning from a variety of Internet experts about the essentials of having a successful web site.

So because I know there is a need for godly, trustworthy teachers, I have asked my personal tech advisor of Educating for Success to teach a class just for you.

I wanted you to meet her. So on Tuesday night, I recorded a call I had with her as we talked about the basics of website design and why you need to understand these concepts to have a successful Internet business.

I want you to meet Linda Joseph of Danbury, Connecticut!

If you are interested in learning how to build web sites from a Christian homeschooling mom who loves teaching and technology, you definitely want to listen to this audio!

http://www.EducatingforSuccess.com/webclass/

So many books, so little time…

Rhea!
who thinks every student should learn how to build a website!

Hey, look who’s speaking in Los Angeles!
http://www.wonderwomenoftheweb.net/

No comments: